As a Contract Performance Manager, you will lead the Suppliers to deliver to their contractual commitments, to the commercial agreements and operate within Openreach policies. You will work closely with the Stores team and operate pan Openreach with high influence. It is important having the right Suppliers delivering high quality equipment at the right service level, right location to enable work to be done. Without this role, we risk continued stock-outs or high inventory, causing loss of profitability.
- Mobilisation and de-mobilisation of new / existing Suppliers providing services to the category. Balancing capacity with Demand for products
- Lead for Partner Management in implementing Governance or Risk standards for all tiers of Suppliers, Top 16, Next 16 etc. the role-holder will work closely with Assurance and Integrity ensuring measures are fit for purpose for Hardware vs. Services
- Provide a single, pan- Openreach ownership for in-life contract management of key third-party Suppliers
- Own the Supplier relationship into Openreach and manage under formal governance
- Ensure Suppliers deliver to the contract and to ensure Performance meets the obligations and any under performance is addressed and contractual remedies applied.
- Supplier and contract management in accordance with contract standards and Supplier categorization.
- Support and management of Suppliers in accordance with any agreed Supplier strategies
- To formally manage all in-life risks associated with the Suppliers they manage and to report on these at least quarterly.
- In addition, the role holder may have line management responsibilities for a team supporting a larger number of Supplier relationships.
- Leading disciplined, evidence based and effective governance for the Suppliers to improve outcomes across cost, time and quality
- Work with Supply Chain and Shared Services to ensure timely production of forecasts, challenges accuracy and share with Suppliers
- Eager to drive change throughout Openreach to simplify
- Brilliant people and stakeholder manager
- Experience of using data to inform and drive business decisions
- Good presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with an open mind
- Strong organisational, communication and influencing skills. Able to deliver information from Operations through to Senior Management
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Collaborative way of working, both internally and externally
- Able to approach problems with a challenger mind-set providing clarity in ambiguity
- Ability to stay calm in crisis”
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A