Website Wipro Limited
A Business Partner role stretches across the gamut of HR activities touching an employees life-cycle at various stages in a Business Unit. This can range from Engagement of Employees, Management of Performance, Reward and Recognition and Career Development.
- Plan and execute Engagement Activities across the unit
- Interact with other functions to resolve process breakdown issues
- Manage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitator
- Provide direction to reporting team and review output
- Build the HR brand in the unit and external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars etc.
- Partner with the business to identify and fulfill short term business needs towards talent management
- Collaborate with business team to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes
- Planning & Delivery – Candidate must display impeccable standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence. Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency. Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by leveraging feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
- Business Acumen – Candidate must possess a basic understanding of Industry and Competitive Landscape for businesses worked for – including industry trends, customer engagement models, sales and delivery/operations parameters and P&L visibility.
Qualification & Experience:
- HR Knowledge & Experience – Understanding of Core HR Processes like Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation Revision, Employee Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning. Awareness of Industry trends and best practices. Demonstrated experience in the implementation of HR processes as a Generalist/Specialist preferably for a group of at least 500 employees in a Lead role.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, India
Application Deadline: N/A