Website Canada Post
Experience the dynamic mail operations environment only Canada Post can offer. As a self-starter with a flexible schedule, you will have the opportunity to work a variety of shifts including, days, evenings, overnights and weekends. This temporary on-call position is a great opportunity to learn about the business of mail operations, as well as the great jobs available at Canada Post.
- Perform other postal clerk duties as required
- Operating and shuttling of corporate vehicles
- Transfers and dispatching of parcels and packets
- Sort, scan and sequence and batch mail items
- Operation of material handling equipment
- Completes reports and documentation
- Performance a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kilograms (50lbs)
- Maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and their appropriate class of provincial driver’s license during their employment with Canada Post when operating a corporate vehicle
- Receiving and accepting mail items
- Transferring and loading of a postal truck
- You will be required to pass pre-employment tests and an interview.
- Please note that mandatory pre-employment assessments and job training may take place in third-party facilities such as clinics and hotels, where specific COVID 19 protocols are in place. Access to these third-party facilities will require compliance with any such protocols.
- Experience working in a production environment is an asset
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A