Website Canada Post
Reporting to the Superintendent, Commercial Service, the Service Representative is an integral member of the Customer Relationship Management team providing after sale service to key account and enterprise commercial customers. The telephony Service Representative responds to calls from the CRM case process, directly from customers, and Mail Operations. Ensures customer concerns and problems are resolved with urgency.
- Write or modify service proposals, and inform Mail Operations and all stakeholders of the signed agreements and any proposed changes.
- Contribute to the team sales target and CVI target by identifying potential sales opportunities and referring the lead to the sales team.
- Participate in the implementation of corporate initiatives at the divisional level, assume accountability for the achievement of specific goals based on these initiatives, and call customers to explain any anticipated changes.
- Analyze and resolve client problems with key account and enterprise customers via the telephone and forward problems requiring further analysis to a deployed Service Representative.
- Educate and inform commercial customers, including developing presentations, on existing and new products and Mail Operations processes including mail preparation, containerization, packaging and scheduling.
- Plan, develop and prioritize customer calls as well as follow-up calls to discuss new products with the customer and to ensure they are satisfied with the product or service offering.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Canada Post products, networks and transportation, the National Distribution Guide, and Canada Post Operating Systems and processes including business and financial concepts.
- Keep up-to-date with basic selling skills and key competitors’ products and services.
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- An eligibility list will be created and this list will be valid for 6 months
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in commercial customer service or commercial sales in a call centre environment
- The Conflict of Interest Policy prohibits employees from hiring, supervising or reporting to, directly or indirectly via the reporting hierarchy, their immediate family or close personal relations. Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understand the major features of each software application)
- Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A