Website Canada Post
Reporting to the Superintendent, Commercial Service, the Service Representative is an integral member of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team providing after sale service to key account and enterprise commercial customers. The Service Representative responds to inbound phone calls (via IVR), to calls that are escalated from the Service Representative telephony agent for a customer visit or assigned via the CRM case process. Ensures customer concerns and problems are resolved with urgency. Identifies trends in customer complaints and problems to find root cause, assists the customer with resolving the problems and monitors the corrective measures.
- Educates and informs the customers of existing and new product and service offerings, and any changes to Mail Operation processes, including mail preparation, containerization or packaging.
- Keeps up-to-date with basic selling skills and key competitors’ products and services.
- Plans, develops and prioritizes customer visits as well as follow-up calls to discuss new products with the customer and to ensure they are satisfied with the product or service offering.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems at the client site; closes the customer call and ensures accurate documentation of problem and solution; for certain types or priorities of calls, places a follow-up call to the customer to confirm problem resolution.
- Writes or modifies service proposals. Informs Mail Operations and all stakeholders of the signed agreements and any proposed changes.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Canada Post products, networks and transportation, National Distribution Guide, Canada Post Operating Systems and processes, including knowledge of business and financial concepts in order to work with the customer to determine cost savings or service improvement opportunities.
- Contributes to the team sales target and CVI target by identifying potential sales opportunities and referring the lead to the sales team.
- Analyzes trends in customer problems and complaints to determine root cause by reviewing CRM cases; identifies problem areas, communicates with the customers to resolve the problem; regularly monitors the corrective measure to there is no reoccurrence of problem.
- Participates in the implementation of corporate initiatives at the divisional level and is accountable for the achievement of specific goals based on these initiatives. Calls or visits client site to explain any anticipated changes in product or service offerings.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in commercial customer service or commercial sales in a call centre environment
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- The Conflict of Interest Policy prohibits employees from hiring, supervising or reporting to, directly or indirectly via the reporting hierarchy, their immediate family or close personal relations. Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
- Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements as Canada Post cannot make assumptions about your education and experience. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understand the major features of each software application)
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A