Website Canadian Tire
To help define where and how we work, CTC has introduced Hybrid Workplace Personas. While each role fits into a different persona category, this may evolve as employees progress in their career or business needs change. The Audit Analyst Student position is categorized as a Connector, which means that the incumbent will be working with a variety of colleagues and partners to achieve business outcomes that require a mixed use of virtual and CTC campus presence.
- Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building.
- Document audit tests and results in audit working papers that meet CTC Internal Audit and IIA standards
- There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
- Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth and innovation.
- Properly complete audit testing using the established program(s) and report audit test results to Audit Portfolio Manager in a clear, timely and professional manner
- Investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
- Document the audit findings and management action plans in an audit report that meets Canadian Tire Internal Audit standards
- Assist audit management in completing pre-audit preparation requirements
- Work in an environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives.
- Creative thinker who is observant to seek new opportunities and perceptive to abstract ideas
- Goal driven individual to seek out continuous improvement opportunities
- The ability to take a collaborate approach to build strong relationships and have positive team experiences
- Demonstrates behaviours of transparency, accountability agility and learning from others that will support your success
- Flexible and dynamic individual who is able to adjust and prioritize accordingly to adapt to business demands and requirements
- Solid foundation of relevant technical skills
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A