Website Canadian Tire
To help define where and how we work, CTC has introduced Hybrid Workplace Personas. While each role fits into a different persona category, this may evolve as employees progress in their career or business needs change. The Merchandise Coordinator position is categorized as a
- You will ensure that the cross functional stakeholders have the merchandise they need on time to meet marketing and operational objectives.
- Work closely with the Space Planning team to support their process by collecting line review samples and updating the systems with product images and dimensions.
- Tracking, collecting, preparing and reporting status on merchandise to support cross-functional stakeholders and outside service providers such as our third party photo studios.
- You will also track and follow up on merchandise needed for various corporate initiatives from internal and/or external sources.
- When product is not available at Retail City you will acquire it through the appropriate source.
- You will also be responsible for resolving issues regarding simultaneous needs of a product. You will ensure the best cost recovery for merchandise and samples that are no longer required by Retail City.
- Product dimensions will be collected using Cubiscan which is an automated dimensioning tool that allows for quick and accurate dimensions to be captured for each product sample. Images are captured using a high resolution camera and uploaded into the JDA space planning software.
- Not afraid to jump into any task, and support others as required
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting and occasional physical labour
- Visual Merchandising & Space Planning Education an asset
- Strong customer service skills supporting cross functional operational teams
- Comfortable with Microsoft applications, Outlook, Excel and Access
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Post Secondary education or relevant work experience
- Retail store experience an asset
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A