Website Canadian Tire
We are currently looking for a results driven, customer centric leader who can champion the development of the Supply Chain Systems Delivery group. The primary focus is to support the Transportation and Yard Management functions of CTC Supply Chain, including multiple transformational initiatives that will modernize our current Supply Chain network. This role will be critical in the delivery of innovative, valuable and reliable, end to end business and technical solutions aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Build a knowledgeable, engaged and aligned product team
- Provide innovative, valued and timely advice that synthesizes business needs and architectural principles.
- Ensure that solutions are aligned to modernization guiding principles (cloud first, microservices, etc.) while supporting defined, measurable objectives and key results
- Manage timely and efficient Delivery using an appropriate mix of internal and external resources
- Facilitate an agile delivery process, managing product and platform teams to establish a continuous delivery backlog of priorities
- Manage a technology portfolio encompassing both strategic initiatives and sustaining system needs. Be accountable for the technology enablement of business capabilities.
- Lead the change required to move the organization forward in an agile environment, with a focus on delivering to committed to business outcomes.
- Develop an integrated technology roadmap aligned to target business capabilities and priorities.
- Provide sound financial management of IT resources through the effective management of a cost centre and accurate resource planning
- Design and deliver modern, sustainable technology solutions required to operate the retail business
- Build and maintain relationship with key senior business leaders
- Develop a deep understanding of the Supply Chain business to ensure the credibility required to influence business decisions related to technology is provided (includes an understanding of financial drivers)
- Seasoned experience in developing and driving technology strategy
- Minimum of 7 years Senior Technology leadership experience
- Sound knowledge of technology within a retail environment would be an asset
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain Transportation and Yard Management applications and supporting infrastructure would be an asset
- Experience with application development trends and methodologies (agile, product / platform teams)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate both technical and business concepts, as well as strong presentation skills
- Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated in complex, dynamic organizations
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A