Website Canadian Tire
We are a successful, innovative, and growing company that values diversity and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities. We encourage, value and reward innovation.
- Maintaining a positive work environment for staff
- Support the customer experience through timely processing and movement of inventory to the salesfloor
- Completes and holds team accountable to complete required Triangle Learning Academy training within timeframes
- Provides leadership to the team and consistently coaches and follows up to ensure the delivery of the service model standards are provided to each customer.
- Validate schedules for department and monitor payroll daily to ensure payroll plans are met
- Coaches team and leads in execution of Customer Experience, proactively provides resolution for all customer concerns.
- Promote company programs including loyalty programs, private-label products, and other seasonal promotions
- Model active selling behaviours/techniques to set the example for department team members and to help them grow confidence in their selling capabilities
- Facilitate and lead team meetings.
- Create development plans for store team members; support and coach to improve any performance gaps and conducts ongoing coaching to improved team.
- Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner to team, leading effective Shift Starter / meetings / coaching sessions.
- Effectively problem solve, delegate and follow-up on tasks assigned to team Members
- Follows the disciplinary process consistently and impartially
- Provide exceptional omni-channel experience by offering in-store eCommerce sales and fulfilling eCommerce orders within defined service levels
- Proven ability to build and manage a daily game plan for the department and store
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- Superior training and mentoring skills
- 3-5 years retail experience required
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and develop department team and store team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fundamental computer skills an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, USA
Application Deadline: N/A