Website Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“CTC”) is one of Canada’s most admired and trusted companies. With world-class Owned Brands and exciting market-leading merchandising strategies, we are continually innovating with purpose: to be there for Canadians from coast-to-coast. We are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive the company forward. It is an especially exciting time to join Canadian Tire and its group of companies.
- Industry Research: Keep on top of industry trends with a focus on services that ‘fit’ with the Canadian Tire brand with the objective to curate and share relevant information within the team and across the organization, where applicable
- There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
- Investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
- Develop your skills in new product development, business strategy and marketing by working with the Services team at Canadian Tire Services Limited
- Supporting the team in the various steps involved during the development process, as required (i.e. product construct support, consumer research, vendor assessments etc.)
- Work in an environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives.
- Product Development: Support new service opportunities by:- Carrying out market research and using creativity to effectively communicate research to stakeholders through PowerPoint presentations (i.e., the market opportunity, business model, product concepts etc.)
- Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth and innovation.
- Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary institution (business, marketing, or a related field)
- Flexibility to prioritize and manage multiple projects and changing priorities
- Attention to detail, strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A