Website Canadian Tire
To help define where and how we work, CTC has introduced Hybrid Workplace Personas. While each role fits into a different persona category, this may evolve as employees progress in their career or business needs change. The Customer Experience Student position is categorized as a
Joing a team focused on designing and implementing data driven customer strategies. Support CX journeys aligned to bank objectives, to drive customer engagement, revenue growth, customer satisfaction & likelihood to recommend to reduce overall customer attrition.
- Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth and innovation.
- There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
- Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building. sa
- Investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to identify data & insights-based opportunities that can be actioned to make improvements to credit card customers’ onboarding, engagement, retention and digital interactions.
- Analyze, monitor & report on key credit card drivers and provide recommendations for opportunities within the business.
- Support strategies to improve customer satisfaction & NPS (Net Promoter) scores.
- Develop and foster relationships internally and across strategic business units.
- Develop understanding of customer trends and segments through research and analysis and provide insights on competitive landscape in customer experience & credit cards.
- Criminal Background Checks
- Well-developed analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Strong team skills, combined with the ability to work independently with initiative
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary institution
- Ability to build and maintain professional working relationships.
- Confident and articulate communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A