Website Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“CTC”) is one of Canada’s most admired and trusted companies. With world-class Owned Brands and exciting market-leading merchandising strategies, we are continually innovating with purpose: to be there for Canadians from coast-to-coast. We are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive the company forward. It is an especially exciting time to join Canadian Tire and its group of companies.
- An outcome focused, critical thinker with the ability to analyze and visualize to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
- A collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move projects forward
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
- An out of the box thinker who go the extra mile as the norm and applies initiative to any task or project assigned
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Demonstrated proficiency in inventory practices with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Ability to seek new and innovative ways of achieving key results
- Work with a sense of urgency, demonstrate the ability to prioritize and take extreme ownership
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to adjust style and format as required to suit the audience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, and negotiate with colleagues and more senior business members/management
- The ability to challenge and speak up, be comfortable with change management while being flexible in a dynamic retail environment
- Proficiency in standard office software, demonstrated excel capability, experience in reporting and analytics, knowledge of inventory management systems and ad hoc query tools.
- Marketplace knowledge within the sportswear and/or sporting goods industries would be an advantage
- You have 1-2 years experience in retail in an analytical, or similar role.
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, USA
Application Deadline: N/A