Website Canadian Tire
Part of the Canadian Tire family is Sports Experts. Your Sports Experts! Built on more than 50 years tradition on customer focus, Sports Experts is headquartered in Laval, Quebec. Sports Experts is proud to promote a wide selection of sports equipment, clothing and footwear of renowned and exclusive brands. We are the destination to Stay fit. Live well.
The Coordinator – Purchasing Presentations & Communications, will actively contribute to the success of the of the Franchise Division Purchasing Department’s goals. Under the responsibility of the Purchasing Manager – Presentation and Product Management, the person will work closely with the Purchasing, Marketing, Distribution Center and Business Intelligence teams.
- Management of the order desk (store & department orders)
- Participation in the verification of the products used in the advertising component – “time test” for delivery of the products – programming of the price reduction at the checkout – proofreading of ads, etc.
- Management of claims, BBR Reports – DR Reports – Performance Report
- Planning, organization and logistics of buying show presentations
- Administrative support to the Manager, Purchasing – Purchasing Presentation and Product Management
- Management of the communications for the buying show presentations & for the purchasing department
- Management of opening-closing of suppliers (central and local) and agreement policies (annual)
- Work with minimal supervision and have leadership
- Bilingual (spoken and written)
- Very good organisational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Good attention to details
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Open to learn new things and working methods
- Post-secondary studies in business administration or commerce an asset or any
- related administrative experience (1-3 years)
- Comfortable working on several projects simultaneously
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laval, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A