Website Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“CTC”) is one of Canada’s most admired and trusted companies. With world-class Owned Brands and exciting market-leading merchandising strategies, we are continually innovating with purpose: to be there for Canadians from coast-to-coast. We are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and doubling down on the best talent to drive the company forward. It is an especially exciting time to join Canadian Tire and its group of companies.
- The Category Business Analyst plays a direct role helping equip Canadians for the jobs and joys of life in Canada, by managing vendor processes, examining new and existing product lines, and performing analysis that better prepares us to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- As a key member of our buying team you will be at the hub of our retail organization.
- You will support Category Business Managers in creating a compelling and relevant assortment for our stores by providing robust analysis and key insights that strengthen the brand with our customers and that deliver against the category level objectives and financial goals.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence, and negotiate with colleagues or more senior business members
- You have an undergraduate and/or post graduate diploma/certificate in Business, Commerce, Retail Management or Data & Analytics with experience in retail or in an analytical role, is an asset. New graduates are welcome to apply!
Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to adjust style and format as required to suit the audience
- Our best Category Business Analysts are progressive thinkers, with solid experience in retail merchandising/buying, and managing cross-functional partnerships.
- This group is masterful at project coordination and planning, and have highly accomplished quantitative, problem-solving skills.
- To be successful in this role, you should have an analytical mindset with a strong understanding of utilizing data in order to create recommendations.
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A