Website Canadian Tire
The Site Merchandiser will be accountable for bringing the “Connected Retail” strategy to life online for specific business unit on www.canadiantire.ca. The digital experience will be optimized to focus on delivering against the following key metrics: driving customers to stores, ecommerce sales and margin, and customer engagement metrics.
- Understand top search terms and highest visited areas of the category and implement tactics to provide proper customer experience
- Maximize placement of products and digital assets to drive sales, margin and store traffic
- Ensure website is updated daily, weekly, monthly to reflect the key products/events to maximize sales, margin and store traffic
- Create strategy to drive traffic to lower performing areas of the website
- Through the use of analytics understand how the customer shops and adjust the offering and customer experience
- Understand customer search and browse behaviour and tailor experience accordingly
- Influence content strategy and requirements
- Determine browse refinement options by business category
- Strong problem solver & decision maker
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to function in an environment with a high level of ambiguity and change.
- Previous ecommerce site merchandising experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, influence change, collaborate, and persuade cross-functionally at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Previous Marketing experience
- Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- SQL Experience and/or Google Big Query
- Bilingual in English and French
- 3-5 years of ecommerce/digital experience preferred
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics and Omniture)
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to thrive amdist ambiguity
- Maintaining a customer focused attitude under multiple demands of many stakeholders
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A