Website Canadian Tire
The Operations Manager is an active member of the Store Management team in providing leadership and mentorship ensuring operational excellence, optimizing staff performance, ensuring customer satisfaction while maximizing sales through all business levers. You will champion new procedures and processes, and deliver consistent execution of in store supply chain, cash operations, in-store ecommerce fulfillment, B2B sales and overall store operational effectiveness. The Operations Manager will facilitate training of store team members on store standard operating procedures and process improvements
- Implement, communicate and ensure compliance with all operating procedures, processes and policies
- Supports SGM in coaching to improve any team and individual performance gaps and conducts ongoing coaching to team.
- Lead store inventory movement teams and support accuracy
- Facilitate and lead team meetings as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for operations of the store
- Assists in preparation and execution of annual inventories.
- Deliver performance metrics, process improvement and Lean techniques (how, when, who)
- Assumes responsibility for all operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Support the customer experience through timely processing and movement of inventory to the salesfloor
- Maintaining a positive work environment for staff.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner to team, leading effective Shift Starter meetings / coaching sessions.
- Provides leadership to team and consistently coaches and follows up to ensure the delivery the service model standards are provided to each customer.
- Completes and holds team accountable to complete required Triangle Learning Academy training within timeframes
- Responsible to assist in delivering annual corporate shrink targets through team education and enforcement of LP and audit standards, and inventory controls.
- Follows and ensures compliance of all corporate LP, Cash and Audit, and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional omni-channel experience by offering in-store eCommerce sales and fulfilling eCommerce orders within defined service levels
- Create and communicate execution of Daily Game Plan for operations activities and store
- Coach and develop store team through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Leads the B2B Mark’s Commercial Business function including order entry and management and coaching team to ensure accurate and timely ordering and delivery to customer.
- Manage scheduling and follow up of execution on shipping /receiving, eCommerce fulfillment operations, cash management, and operations systems & compliance
- Follows up with team to complete required training within timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fundamental computer skills an asset
- Proven ability to build and manage a daily plan for the department and store
- Superior training and mentoring skills
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- 3-5 years retail experience required
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ontario, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A