This role will work closely with the Specialist, Distribution Protection and Field Supervisors, Damage Prevention to monitor, identify trends, and provide recommendations to enhance various programs to ensure governance and ultimate damage reductions to company assets. Specific Accountabilities (List in descending order of importance the responsibilities and accountabilities (use action verbs) and identify the major end results expected of this position
- Uses disciplined project management practices to manage various technical and operating initiatives required to achieve continuous improvement.
- Leads audit initiative for Compression Coupling program.
- Responsible for the preparation and development of DP quarterly management updates and messaging to the field Supervisors for their respective teams
- Develop ways to perform analysis and reporting capabilities with Damage Prevention data
- Maintains key relationships with Engineering, and Operations through ongoing contact and attendance at various committee meetings when required.
- Harvest data related to locates & damage characteristics of excavators to assist with enhancing the Damage Prevention Programs
- Interprets internal and external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Ability to solve complex problems by taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Monitors key performance metrics to ensure process and procedural compliance and program governance.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Working alongside the Damage Prevention team to establish business needs
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external groups and roles at all levels
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven high performer based on previous performance reviews
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Related university degree and four‐plus years’ experience OR six‐plus years of previous field operations experience, OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience
- Demonstrated Project management experience on projects in office and field environments
- Strong understanding of Compression Coupling Investigation process
- Experience using GIS applications to view and analyze gas networks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A