Would you describe yourself as an experienced professional who has been responsible for preparing, administering, and maintaining confirmations for Crude Oil transactions along with Power Financial/physical transactions? If yes, then we have a wonderful opportunity for you to consider where you will assist Tidal Energy Marketing in accordance with internal procedures, risk controls and audit requirements!
- Assist with audit requests, as needed.
Data entry and validation of transaction terms using Egistix, ICE eConfirm and OpenLink.
- Prepare Crude Oil transaction confirmations.
- Accountable for administering and maintaining Financial Confirmations related to ISDA Power transactions for TEMUS in accordance with internal procedures, risk controls and audit requirements.
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls, Risk Policy and Contracts Policy
- Liaise with internal personnel (Contract Analyst and Contract Negotiator, Accounting, Pricing Analyst and Traders) to ensure accuracy of transaction confirmation terms.
- Follow the Contracts Policy and Records Management Policy for all confirmations issued for execution in an organized and up-to-date manner.
- Interacting, collaborating, and supporting the Contract Administration Team.
- Review externally prepared Crude Oil transaction confirmations and compare to internal systems, as applicable, to ensure deal parameters and any additional information are accurately reflected in the confirmations.
- Other analytical and administrative duties, as required.
- Liaise with external counterparties to ensure correctness and mutual acceptance of transaction confirmation terms.
- Ensure accurate input of monthly pricing into Egistix on the first day of each month
- Records management including scanning and electronically saving confirmations and contracts.
- Accountable for preparing, administering, and maintaining Physical Natural Gas and Physical Power Confirmations for TEMUS in accordance with internal procedures, risk controls and audit requirements.
- An Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Legal. An additional 3 years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Had exposure to Word and Excel
- Offer strong organizational and time management skills
- A phenomenal communicator both written and oral to include interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and a self-starter with the ability to adapt to and be open to change
- Work alone and within a team environment
- Open Office Environment
- Show excellent attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A