The Stations and Low Carbon Transition Engineering team, is here to support and deliver the design, assessment and field support for Enbridge Gas Inc. station facilities. This includes the ongoing maintenance of design, equipment and maintenance standards, and practices. This primary accountability is delivering safe, reliable and cost-effective station designs for the northern region.
- Manage and track all documents for the various consulting agreements to ensure that all deliverables by the required contractual dates with required oversight and governance.
- Collate data and other inputs required and write responses, and seek approvals, for various internal Reporting, Engineering Assessments and Regulatory responses for the Low Carbon Transition Projects.
- Handling ongoing governance for monthly and quarterly project reporting (in partnership with Supervisor).
- Deliver Designs for Natural Gas Stations, heating systems, odourization, and measurement.
- Participate in the Stations Engineering on-call rotation.
- Provide coverage and support for Stations Design and Operational Support Functions.
- Support and Lead Engineering Tasks for Integration Initiatives within the Team and the Broader Business to deliver optimization for Engineering and Operations including the Content Management Program (CMP).
- Lead the introduction of new products and equipment for the stations team including the completion of relevant engineering assessments.
- Train and mentor EITs (Engineers in Training) and co-op students.
- Knowledge of Relevant codes and standard including (but not limited to): CSA Z662, B149.1, CSA B51, API 520/521 and applicable TSSA Regulations.
- A university degree in Engineering/Applied Science and registered as Professional Engineer.
- Passion for upholding Enbridge’s core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, and Inclusion.
- Six or more years of relatable experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in promoting teamwork, gap analysis and solutions delivery.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal to internal and external audiences.
- Facilitation, project management and analytical skills with the ability to establish good working relationships and communicate/work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills to advanced computer technology skills and able to learn new systems.
- Active Ing. Designation in Quebec.
- Experience working at a Gas Utility.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A