This position collaborates with the Manager of Program and Project Delivery in PCSLD and will lead a team of Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Support staff and Engineering technical staff responsible for the execution of the PCSLD project portfolios, providing capital planning services to PCSLD groups, as well as business partners, and to provide strategic business consulting services to PCSLD management.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team and conduct recruitment and ongoing individual performance management activities.
- Internal Management Consulting Services
- Portfolio Reports, status updates and key messages (up to VP level)
- Asset Management and Planning – Equipment Class Management
- Program Management and Project Management as required
- Capital Planning (includes LRP)
- Communication with partners and sponsors in relation to portfolio management
- Manage a team of 12 or more to achieve the strategic objectives of the PCSLD department.
- Portfolio Management
- 10 years or more of progressive experience in team leadership, project management, program management, portfolio management, business development, internal consulting (strategy and operations) experience
- Demonstrated understanding of OT technology, OT applications, enterprise and solutions architecture experience is an asset
- You possess an university degree, a diploma from a recognized institution, or equivalent combination of experience in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Commerce or Engineering field supplemented by management training
- Solid grasp of project, program, and portfolio processes and financials
- Superb communication and customer service skills, which enable successful collaboration with partners
- Outstanding leadership, conflict resolution, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Capital Planning, Asset Management, and Risk Management with the ability to apply to departmental planning and needs
- Proven track record in development of strategic plans, OKRs, scorecards, meaningful important metrics and various business assessment frameworks – previous consulting experience an asset
- PMI Program Management accredited training or accreditation preferred
- Occasional travel required to supplier/vendor offices, training locations and technical conferences
- Ability to work optimally with multi-functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A