Cashiers provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients in a support capacity. They complete transactions accurately and efficiently to expedite the client’s transaction, while suggesting possible complementary products and tools for their purchase.
- Process returns/exchanges in a courteous manner.
- Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction, and provide gift-wrapping when required.
- Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
- Previous cash handling or cashier experience is preferred.
- Comfortable in engaging clients in conversation at the cash area.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience in a fast paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A