The Continuous Improvement Specialist focuses on optimization for the Human Resources (HR) function at Chevron across people, process, and technology advancement. The role will lead the building of Continuous Improvement mindset for the HR function and be a point of contact for guidance and expertise, look at opportunities to continue to improve the way we manage the HR Service Delivery Model.
- Responsible to identify and improve processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development of a continuous improvement roadmap for the HR function in conjunction with process owners
- Responsible for working with HR shared services reliability and performance team and business HR operations on continuous improvements
- Demonstrated understanding of Continuous Improvement and lean sigma principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Solid analytical and consultative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational planning, teamwork, and analytics
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar positions
- Strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Workday
- Bachelor’s degree
- Change management experience
- Knowledge for SAFE agile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A