The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of projects managed.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies.
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that the business is informed and always aware of the status of process improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Knowledge of Call Center industry.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Previous customer service management experience within a call center setting.
- Working knowledge of call center Technologies including systems, technologies and system work practices.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A