Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Support the FS team in the day to day work while ensuring adequate use of systems and processes.
- Ensures guidelines and procedures are followed while reviewing, assessing and approving applications and manages risk by exercising prudence and due diligence.
- Managing relationships with clients in your portfolio by maintaining a comprehensive understanding of your client’s needs;
- Working in a team environment contributing to service standards and turnaround times and supporting the team in the delivery of CMHC programs by performing various administrative tasks.
- Exercising prudence and due diligence to ensure compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures applicable to the function
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values.
- Sound knowledge of social and affordable housing, mortgage financing and real estate and/or property administration.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities.
- Strong client focus and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal (tact and diplomacy) skills including the ability to persuade others.
- Bilingualism (English / French) is a strong asset
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as business, finance or commerce Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration or a related field and a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Political and cultural sensitivity, specifically possessing a solid knowledge of Indigenous culture and traditions.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, USA
Application Deadline: N/A