Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
As a Data Governance and Quality expert, you will be leading or co-leading the development of the operating model, integration and adoption, as well as adherence to the program standards resulting in an increased maturity and enablement to maximize the value of our data assets.
- Leading the identification and resolution of data quality issues.
- Co-lead the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards, and implementation of master data management (MDM) and Reference Data Management (RDM) solutions and adoption requirements, coordinating with multidisciplinary teams (Privacy, Security, Risk, Architecture) and third party vendors.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to data governance, and inputs on the design and development of data modelling, cataloging, business glossary, and Master Data Management / Reference Data Management activities.
- Co-lead to the implementation of the program roles and responsibilities to ensure clear accountability for data stewardship for data domains, including process and controls required.
- Contribute to the overall maturity of CMHC’s Enterprise Data Governance program, with a focus on improvement of data quality and protection of data through the development and implementation of policies and standards, processes, related tools, and coordination with data architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent experience in Data Governance.
- Ability to evolve and institutionalize behaviors for the appropriate use of data.
- Track record of building strong business relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of ten years of experience relating to data governance, including five years of leadership experience.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing in Master Data Management (MDM), Reference Data Management (RDM), Metadata Management, Data Quality management and enablement of advanced analytics and business intelligence.
- A track record of implementing impactful and sustainable data governance models and data quality frameworks.
- Strong knowledge with various ecosystem environments such as Data Marts, Data Warehouses, Data Lakes. Knowledge in cloud: SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A