Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Join the Client Solution Team where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. We are constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. Your expertise, guidance and recommendations will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
- Provides substantive advice on strategic planning, based on information gathered internally and/or externally, focusing on a lender client-centric view of key stakeholders and operating environment. Manages the monthly reporting of client issues for reporting to senior management.
- Develops and maintains an overview of the dashboard for concise reporting.
- Manages business reporting and monitoring while reviewing and maintaining data integrity for senior management.
- Carries out a range of activities to develop an in-depth and ongoing understanding of critical business requirements.
- Enforces strategies to influence business partners and facilitates the development of desired outcomes.
- Leads teams within the business unit or across the Corporation to accomplish key business objectives or initiatives.
- Works with sector and senior management to identify, develop and implement innovative solutions to business challenges including operational, structural or strategic challenges. Provides expert input to the annual performance measures of various resources that support the deployment of specific strategies and plans
- Builds alliances and maintains relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of dashboard, metrics, analysis, operating environment, trends, business.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field such as finance, business or economics.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interpret and present complex information in a succinct way.
- Project management experience, design and implementation.
- Advanced analytical ability, and the ability to model and assess risks. Capacity to think strategically and look at the big picture.
- Ability to build and manage effective working relationships with peers, internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to undertake and complete multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to model and assess different business risks, advanced technical skills in data manipulation, reporting, analysis and visualization. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Bilingualism (English / French) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and anticipate client needs.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, USA
Application Deadline: N/A