Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Join the Corporate Administrative Support Team, where we strive to provide professional administrative support services to Senior Management, enabling sectors to focus on achieving our 2030 Aspiration. You will provide administrative support, coordination and prioritization of day-to-day operational requirements primarily to the Sector of the Office of the President and/or senior management level offices, as required. In this role, you will act as the first point of contact and establish communication links between all sectors and with various levels of leadership and staff. You will provide timely, consistent, and effective delivery of information and assignments to and from senior management level offices.
- Participates in daily sessions with senior leaders, keeping abreast of issues and priorities to ensure effective information flow management.
- Prepares meeting agendas and material, attend management team meetings, takes note of follow-up action items and monitors status of key priority files and deliverables.
- Organizes logistics requirements, including travel arrangements for internal and external meetings, events and training.
- Monitors assignments given by or on behalf of senior leaders and ensures control and timely completion.
- Manages the appointment calendar and adjusts priorities to meet changing demands; flags issues requiring immediate action or attention.
- Provides expertise and guidance regarding administrative policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintains sectors and divisions SharePoint sites, microsites, MS Teams channels, shared mailboxes and distributions lists.
- Plans and coordinates general administrative support services, including: Facilities and IT support; translation requests, database/file management; supplies management.
- Reviews and analyses incoming material for relevant issues, conducting research as required; assimilates and correlates information; anticipates and prepares materials and documents, including proofreading and formatting of power point presentation, reports, drafting correspondence and other communication products.
- Proven ability to analyze and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (tact, judgment, diplomacy, professionalism, political sensitivity, discretion) and effective oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams) and experience maintaining access and control of SharePoint document management systems.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- College diploma or certificate in office administration or office management.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple demands that are often urgent in nature, and to prioritize multiple competing priorities.
- Minimum one year of experience as an executive/administrative assistant to senior management.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff throughout the corporation and external high-profile stakeholders.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A