Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Granville Island is administered by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) on behalf of the Federal Government. The mission of CMHC with respect to Granville Island, is to maintain and foster Granville Island as a unique urban oasis in the heart of Vancouver, a place where visitors of all ages and income can meet, browse, explore and experience a variety of cultural, recreational, educational, commercial retail, arts and industrial activities on a year round basis.
- Work with the Public Affairs & Programming staff to create cross-platform shareable content on a range of topics including food, culture, events and history of Granville Island.
- Maintain regular reports and dashboards by compiling and integrating data from multiple sources including web and social media analytical software.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic from social network presence, converting online visitors to in-person visits.
- Track, measure, and analyze initiatives to report on social media’s return-on-investment.
- Distribute content that educates and entertains Granville Island visitors and supports marketing goals.
- Run integrated content marketing campaigns, in partnership with Granville Island’s marketing agency, as directed, to drive brand awareness and visits.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Knowledge of social media best practices.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics.
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited university or college in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of Granville Island.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects .
- Experience with WordPress.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversation and to engage with audiences.
- A minimum of three years of experience in creating and managing digital and social media campaigns.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A