Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Join the Client Operations Team where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. The Specialist, Partner Management is responsible for managing significant vendors and third-party agreements that are critical to CMHC’s operations. In addition, the Specialist develops and manages vendor management processes that promote a strategic, outcome-focused relationships.
- Manages significant agreements with vendors that support CMHC’s integrated business requirements including end-to-end vendor management.
- Leads outcome-based negotiations, in accordance with CMHC’s Risk Management Framework, strategic objectives, and business requirements.
- Monitors and measures the quality and results of vendor agreements, pre-empts issues, creates improvement plans, and makes recommendation to management for changes.
- Maintains trusted business relationships with internal partners and vendors
- Develops, implements and communicates expectations and processes related to vendor management.
- Works with internal stakeholders to assess user satisfaction with the partner’s services and creates service improvement plans to address feedback.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, including strong interpersonal, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Financial analysis abilities, and experience conducting research and analysis related to technology or business vendor/partner management.
- Demonstrated experience in large projects requiring vendor agreements.
- Knowledge in the areas of process design, business/systems solution design, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring performance and initiating corrective action, where required.
- Ability to effectively coordinate and report on large and highly complex vendor contracts.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors, including contract negotiation, vendor performance reporting, preparation and evaluation of requests for proposals, and relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience preparing reports and briefing materials for, and making presentations to, senior management.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or a related discipline, and a minimum of five years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, USA
Application Deadline: N/A