Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Join the Client Operation team, where we’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. In this role, you will oversee the administration of affordable housing subject to an operating agreement and be responsible for making decisions that mitigate risks, optimize client service and achieve corporate objectives. With your superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as your ability to develop and maintain sound business relationships with industry clients, you will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
- Supports functional teams in tracking and monitoring budgets and/or reporting activities. Manages the coordination of action items and decisions and follows up with the management team to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Communicates and/or negotiates with clients and third party providers to obtain and/or provide information and represents the Corporation and its interests as necessary. Seeks to enhance the client service experience in all client encounters.
- Monitors business activity and conducts an analysis of applications/requests to ensure compliance with program guidelines and policies and to identify issues, solutions and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations for approvals, recommends courses of action for non-standard requests and processes documentation or data such as applications/requests, commitments and payment requisitions.
- Acts as a liaison between business lines and plays a role in collecting and disseminating information that is crucial to the achievement of business objectives and project deliverables.
- Coordinates the collection of data for the production of status reports and other reports as needed by management and validates and ensures accuracy of data inputted into the system.
- Ensures all documentation is in place in accordance with business requirements. Manages such documentation in support of business outcomes.
- Oral and written communication skills in both official languages (English and French).
- Post-secondary education in business or public administration.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of one-year of relevant work experience
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and take initiative.
- Comfortable with various computer tools and applications, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the application of sound judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately and persuade others.
including such as Excel
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A