Website Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Join the Client Solution Team where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. You will oversee the administration and decisions relevant to underwriting, servicing and lending activities for the purpose of mitigating risks, optimizing client service and achieving corporate objectives. Provides superior quality service to enhance the corporate image and maintain sound business relationships with industry clients.
- Exercise prudence and diligence to ensure compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures applicable to the function.
- to address client needs and inquiries.
- Conduct detailed audit analysis involving program/product requirements, including but not limited to applications, financial reviews, existing and new loans and claim/subsidy eligibility.
- Take immediate action by using effective oral and written communication techniques to deliver quality service.
- Work in a team environment to provide effective and efficient delivery of services to contribute to service standard.
- Maintain quality relationships with clients to understand their needs and objectives and explore opportunities.
- Offer advice, support and alternative solutions to clients and stakeholders including the communication of key decisions, the interpretation of policies and the response to inquiries in line with the risk appetite.
- Apply sound judgment and decision-making practices that are factual to derive recommendations and solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both official languages (French and English).
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in mortgage financing/servicing.
- Knowledge of market trends and developments in Canada and of industry partners.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or commerce or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Company: Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A