The Senior People Business Partner will work in partnership with the key leaders in the allocated Global Functions to build people engagement, capability and performance to enable the function to achieve its business and plan and contribution to Costa long range plan and ambitions.
Reporting to the Talent & OE Director, you’ll be required to partner with Global Exec members and their leadership teams to become a trusted partner and member of the senior leadership team providing thought leadership, challenge and solution focused coaching and advice. You’ll drive the implementation of the functional people plans that focus on attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining the best talent through using data, insight and support of COE and Shared Services.
- Provide input into solutions built in the People COE’s – ensuring solutions built are aligned, relevant, fit for purpose and pragmatic for the business
- Build relationships with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations and opportunities to form partnerships.
- Implement core frameworks and people cycles e.g. Pay reviews, Talent Reviews, engagement surveys within functions in partnership with COE’s, Shared Service and Functional Leaders
- Advisor and coach on ER activities and cases, drawing in support from Shared Services where appropriate
- Co-create a people plan for each function which translates the business needs and insights into clearly articulated and measurable plans
- Ensure optimal organisation Op Model and structure is maintained in your functions, partnering leaders and OD&C expert to facilitate any required OD and People Change
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Experience of working with COE’s including ER, Talent and Reward, L&D, Inclusion & Diversity, OD & Change
- Proven ability to interface and challenge at Global Exec level, maintaining credibility
- Takes initiative and operates with little direct supervision to own the people activity in their functions
- Supported a range of changes around operating Model and OD
- Ability to present concepts and plans clearly and succinctly to senior leaders.
- Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively.
- Strong ER capability and understanding of employment law
- Worked in a growth & transformational period in a business, where change and agility are required
- Extensive relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships)
- Self-driven learning with evidence of Continuing Professional Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A