At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, this role is responsible for management of the stock levels and supply of ingredients to Costa Express partners. You’ll maximise demand planning processes within Costa Express to minimise stock holding and maximise availability and minimise impact of working capital by maintaining a low stock holding. You’ll do this by building effective supplier partnerships and identify value added opportunities for improvement.
- Produce robust forecasts for all lines & manage with Suppliers & 3PL
- Ensure robust reconciliation between 3PLs and Costa systems
- Know when to escalate issues internally and externally
- Key point of contact for all Costa Express suppliers and 3PL’s
- Effective management of suppliers across the wider Costa – International/PTS/Retail
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
- Previous experience of demand planning, forecasting and dupplier management
- Delivering consistent standards and ethical sourcing / supplier management
- Supply chain and logistics knowledge, plus Operational standards and processes
- Proven experience of Supplier liaison / management
- Strong communication, influencing and persuading skills
- You’ve an analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- High energy and drive
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A