Prepares and bakes high-volume of bakery product according to Costco formulas. Handles industrial sized ingredient containers and operates large power mixer. Monitors ovens.
- Uses power equipment to mix and prepare bakery product, such as dough roller, muffin depositor and crust machine.
- Bakes product in large ovens, monitors ovens and removes baked product to cooling racks at appropriate time. Feeds dough into automated dough machine.
- Assists with other bakery duties as needed.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Operates power mixer to prepare batter, frosting and fillings for baked goods.
- Assembles, measures, and combines large quantities of ingredients according to Costco formulas. Uses calculator to adjust formula for alternate yield.
- Monitors sanitation, temperatures, pull dates and complies with health code. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Rolls, cuts and shapes dough for breads and pastry. Transfers raw product to raising rooms.
- Follows department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience: Baker experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A