Meets with current and prospective members to increase membership sign ups and warehouse sales.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Responds to member concerns using problem-solving skills, tact and discretion.
- Follows safety, security and departmental procedures.
- Works evenings and weekends as required.
- Canvasses businesses in the warehouse sales area in person and by phone to promote membership and foster sales.
- Must achieve new membership revenue goals, which includes 20% New Member Executive and 20% New Member MasterCard on road signups.
- Assists at Membership Counter as necessary and with inside marketing programs.
- Meets with large businesses to discuss employee membership on-sites. Schedules and mans on-site membership signup events and collects funds.
- Helps Marketing Manager implement the marketing plan.
- Uses personal vehicle.
- Meets with business owners and assesses businesses to determine Costco products and services that offer benefit to members. Uses persuasive skills to promote memberships.
- Keys daily activity log and tracks signups, appointments, calls and incentive programs. Submits clear mileage records and other expense receipts for reimbursement.
- Promotes good community relations by attending and participating in local community events and trade shows.
- Communicates the benefits of a Costco membership by promoting the Executive Membership and the credit card program to new and existing members. Meets department goals on New Member Executive, New MasterCard and Triple Play.
- Education/Training : High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills : None
- Licenses/Certifications : Valid driver’s license required. Reliable vehicle with appropriate business insurance required.
- Experience : Candidates with marketing or sales experience will be given preference over other candidates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anjou, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A