Packs member orders into boxes and transfers items to a separate cart for Cashiers. Performs clean-up, cart retrieval, merchandise restocking and runs for items as directed. Provides a high level of member service.
- Greet members, helps members load order onto conveyor belt, determines member’s packing preferences, answers questions, relates information on special promotions, thanks members and provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Packs member orders into boxes and loads to a separate cart or flatbed. Checks packaging for tampering. Follows all safety and security procedures. Assists members loading orders into car when appropriate.
- Runs for items such as, merchandise, boxes, register supplies, and item numbers as requested by cashiers to keep lines moving smoothly.
- Transfers items not on belt to separate cart or flatbed as cashiers scan them. Follows proper departmental procedures for performance of duties.
- Maintains cleanliness of register area and general front end area. Cleans spills and trip hazards immediately.
- Retrieves carts and flatbeds from parking area using a rope with clasping hook, pushing no more than 10 carts together. Keeps lot area free of debris and sweeps in front of building.
- Performs related tasks such as set up and closing duties for the department such as, returning products, collecting paperwork, stocking registers, and cleaning area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, AU
Application Deadline: N/A