Garnishes, wraps, labels and stocks bakery product.
- Weighs and labels product. Culls broken, underweight, heavy or defective goods to uphold standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
- Moves product by pushing on large, wheeled, metal racks.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service. Maintains current product knowledge of bakery items. Directs members to product and service locations in the warehouse.
- Wraps and packages baked goods by hand or with wrapping machine. Assembles pre-cut cardboard boxes for packaging baked goods.
- Keeps wrapping area and sales area clean and clear of debris. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Assists with other bakery duties as needed.
- Monitors bakery sales area and restocks as needed. Rotates stock, monitors pull dates and complies with health code.
- Removes product from baking containers. Garnishes, drizzles icing or sprays glaze for baked goods according to Costco formulas and department production procedures.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience: None.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anjou, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A