Cleans and provides janitorial services and general upkeep for all areas of the Optical Lab to meet company standards and to protect employees and equipment. Cleans floors. Operates cardboard and trash compactors. Follows safety and security procedures. Assists in grounds maintenance. Restocks cleaning supplies as needed.
- Perform the internal and external purchases.
- Empties trash from designated areas throughout the Lab. Operates trash and cardboard compactors.
- Monitors cleaning supplies and restock as necessary. Received and place merchandise in the appropriate department.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service to members, employees, and suppliers. Give submission for pieces or other.
- Assists in grounds maintenance, such as blowing leaves, picking up litter, and conducting roof checks. Participates in snow and ice removal. Assists with painting. Performs concrete floor repairs throughout lab.
- Do the store inventory
- Follows proper Optical Lab and general safety and security procedures and standards.
- Cleans floors in offices, break room, restrooms, production floor, and other areas of the facility. Changes scrubber water frequently to keep dust at minimum.
- Responds quickly to clean up spills.
- Checks daily schedule for routine tasks.
- Understand and operate de maintenance system Interal.
- Follows location procedures and standards for the performance of duties. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Cleans facility light fixtures regularly; changes light bulbs. Washes windows, upper walls, and ceilings. Vacuums rafters periodically.
- Licenses/Certifications: Driver’s license is required
- Experience: Janitorial experience preferred
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Knowledge/Skills: Mechanical aptiture required. Manual dexterity required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A