Packs member orders into boxes and transfers items to a separate cart for Cashiers. Performs clean-up, cart retrieval, merchandise restocking and runs for items as directed. Provides a high level of member service.
- Performs related tasks such as set up and closing duties for the department such as, returning products, collecting paperwork, stocking registers and cleaning area.
- Packs member orders into boxes and loads to a separate cart or flatbed. Checks packaging for tampering. Follows all safety and security procedures. Assists members loading orders into car when appropriate.
- Operates mechanical trash compactor/cardboard bailer.
- Transfers items not on belt to separate cart or flatbed as cashiers scan them. Follows proper departmental procedures for performance of duties.
- Retrieves carts and flatbeds from parking area using a rope with clasping hook, pushing no more than 8 carts together. Keeps lot area free of debris and sweeps in front of building.
- Support the cashier during various promotions.
- Greet members, helps members load order onto conveyor belt, determines member’s packing preferences, answers questions, relates information on special promotions, thanks members and provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Runs for items such as, merchandise, boxes, register supplies and item numbers as requested by cashiers to keep lines moving smoothly.
- Maintains cleanliness of register area and general front end area. Cleans spills and trip hazards immediately.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
- Experience: None.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: None.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A