Sells merchandise and assists members in the major appliance, jewelry, electronics areas of the sales floor. Answers member questions, demonstrates merchandise. Stocks and maintains good condition of department product.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service. Answers member questions, demonstrates product and explains features. Assists member in loading product to cart.
- Communicates with Area Manager regarding quantity, status, price, delivery and promotion of merchandise.
- Organizes security item lock-up. Clears debris from the sales floor and security lock-up. Sweeps floor.
- Checks and approves product for member returns. Makes signs and checks accuracy of product signage and marking.
- Participates in merchandise moves. Reviews lists of items for forklift drivers to place in the aisles for stocking. Stocks merchandise.
- Follows merchandising standards and practices. Sets up, cleans and maintains product displays. Aligns and faces product to front, collects and returns stray items, stocks to maintain high product levels.
- Reads industry magazines and product reviews to maintain current knowledge of technology and trends of sales area product. Reads literature and experiments with product to learn functions and specifications.
- Experience: Candidates with sales experience will be given preference over other candidates.
- Licenses/Certifications: None.
- Knowledge/Skills: Must pass Costco PC/Electronics knowledge test.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anjou, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A