Website Wipro Limited
This is Remote Opportunity and candidate has to Travel as needed, we are not sponsering Visa for this Role, Visa Independent Candidates will be Preferred
- Determine new evaluation metrics and simulation techniques to better evaluate and anticipate performance in software development.
- Support the development and vision of our data science platform.
- Perform exploratory analysis to identify improvement opportunities for algorithm ideas and business opportunities.
- Build models to predict the pricing, quality and timelines of software development tasks.
- Work on our proprietary rating system for software professionals.
- Holds a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Has an exceptional understanding of data analysis and statistics and has experience working with both in either an academic or professional context.
- Has an excellent understanding of SQL and R or Python.
- Has a strong analytical mindset with the ability to handle and draw insights from large amounts of data.
- Has good communication skills and confidence in presenting ideas and findings to stakeholders.
- Works well independently and can prioritize effectively in order to maximize efficiency.
- Has practical experience working with data science or machine learning.
Qualification & Experience:
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Experience with online data science competitions.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, New York
Application Deadline: N/A