Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you’ll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
Qualification & Experience:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A