The Clinical Research Study Coordinator (Research Coordinator) serves to lead in the coordination, management and conduct of nephrology clinical research trials in dialysis centers and physicians practices. DaVita Clinical Research (DCR) is a Renal Research site network conducting clinical trials across the country.
- Accountable for the successful execution of clinical trials through all phase of the study: enrollment, maintenance and close out.
- Responsible for performing research procedures according to the study protocol and working in partnership with the physician investigator to coordinate research activities.
- Serves as a liaison between the physicians (Principal Investigator or Sub-Investigator), study sponsors and DaVita facility teammates.
- Responsible to deliver or exceed project enrollment targets for clinical research studies at their site.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data entry into the electronic data entry systems.
- Responsible for timely resolution of all data queries to meet project timelines for database lock.
- Demonstrates compliance with good clinical practice (GCP) and applicable law, and verifies that study teams comply with GCP and applicable law.
- Demonstrates adherence to DCR standard operating procedures and policies and with the standards customary in the clinical research industry.
- Understands and promotes compliance with all applicable healthcare and research regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Minimum 2 years of experience as a clinical research coordinator is strongly preferred. Must have experience with late phase drug and device trials (phase 2, 3, 4).
- Commitment to and role model of DaVita’s values with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Experience in managing confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Travel required up to 10% depending on business needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A