Website Deutsche Bank
The UKI Employee Compliance function has responsibility for implementing and managing Deutsche Bank’s employee compliance program on a regional basis.
The function includes the review and management of Personal Account Dealing, Private Investments and Outside Business Interests, maintenance of Employee Licensing & Registrations and administration of the Employee Attestation programme.
You will be working within the UKI regional Employee Compliance team, assisting with the day-to-day running of the function, specifically in the Personal Account Dealing, Private Investment and Outside Business Interests area (collectively termed Employee Trading Team).
- Conducting reviews of Outside Business Interest and Private Investment disclosures to assess the potential or actual conflicts of interest and reputational risk posed and to ensure it meets with relevant Policy requirements in order to provide Compliance approval or escalate a potential decline
- Supervisory responsibility for all activities undertaken by staff working within the Employee Trading team in Birmingham
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of Personal Account Dealing, Private Investments and Outside Business Interests, enabling the role holder to be able to provide advice and support to UKI staff in relevant policies and helping to embed policy changes applied by the Global
- Employee Compliance team
- Work collaboratively with Employee Trading team colleagues based in London and other Regional Employee Trading teams to help establish and drive consistencies
- Willingness to broaden existing knowledge into other elements of Employee Compliance
- Knowledge of Employee Trading and/or Investment products would be advantageous, preferably with a track record of carrying out similar work for other firms in an Employee Compliance role
- Strong Management skills essential
- A pro-active, results-oriented approach with strong drive and initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A