Website Fisheries and Oceans Canada
As part of your application process, you will be provided a listing of various geographic locations and asked to indicate which location(s) you would be interested to work from.
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada is looking for dynamic and dedicated individuals to be part of our team of IT professionals from coast to coast.
- The intent of the process is to staff multiple Team Leader vacancies with varying specializations, locations, and security profiles.
- Some positions may require additional merit criteria.
- IT Project Management
- Application development, maintenance or support
- IT security operations, incident management or risk management
- Infrastructure operations
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working with clients in the analysis and documentation of requirements for IM/IT projects.
- Database and data administration
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Experience in leading an IM/IT project or having been responsible for a key deliverable throughout a project or initiative.
- IT Service Desk
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in application development using Microsoft Dynamics 365 or CRM.
- Experience in application development using Java or .NET Technologies for Web Applications.
- Experience in financial management including both operating and capital fiscal planning cycles.
- Experience using Agile methodologies.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS to develop, manage, or automate cloud services.
- Experience in the configuration and support of the Microsoft 365 software suite, specifically, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, or the Power Platform.
- Experience in the Security Assessment and Authorization process, including performing Statements of Sensitivity and Threat Risk Assessments (TRA) on IT Systems.
- Experience in Procurement for IT goods or services.
- Experience in performing a variety of activities for the preparation of multi-year investment plans, including strategic, financial and project prioritization.
- Professional certification in ITIL, security, Microsoft, Oracle, CISCO, Unix/Linux, CISA, CISSP, or McAfee.
Company: Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A