Website Dignity Health
The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Joseph’s Medical Center, was founded in 1899 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael, is a not for profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 395 beds, a physician staff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees. Specializing in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services and women and children’s services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in Stockton, California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead, St. Josephs is consistently chosen as the “most preferred hospital” by local consumers.
Staff Nurses assesses patient/family health problems and resources, takes a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care provided by the nursing team. Provides technical nursing care and interventions to designated patient populations. This position requires providing service to a one or more age populations including an ill neonate through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Graduate of an RN School of Nursing.
- Current California RN License.
- Current BLS certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- One year recent acute care experience preferred.
- CCRN certification preferred.
- ACLS preferred.
- Bachelors degree in health related field preferred.
- Previous experience working in this unit/department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; bilingual preferred.
- Computer literacy preferred.
Company: Dignity Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A