Website TJ Maxx
In addition to HomeGoods, TJX’s retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in revenues, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
- Solve Operational, Human Resources and Merchandising issues in a timely manner.
- Drive sales, company initiatives, and company culture throughout the district.
- Work closely with Loss Prevention to decrease shrink and increase loss awareness.
- Manage a budget to best service the needs of the district.
- Manage a district of 10 or more high volume retail stores, with a total volume of over $100 million.
- A strong knowledge of retail Operations, Merchandising and Human resources.
- The proven ability to motivate and develop Associates at all levels.
- A degree in Business, Management or a comparable discipline preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Five plus years experience in a multi-store capacity, managing a volume of 75 million plus in sales. (softlines experience preferred).
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rockville Centre, New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A