When you fly with us, you’ll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different, and our culture, known as our Orange Spirit, is a real thing. We work hard and laugh loud. We roll our sleeves up and we get stuck right in. It’s fast paced, and you need to be resilient, but the experience you gain when developing in #orangeyears is like no other – one year at easyJet is like three years somewhere else.
- To own the data-focused elements of the customer contact strategy and campaign delivery schedule
- Able to turn insights into actionable data planning recommendations, and work closely with members of the customer data and insight team to embed their outputs into customer and marketing plans and activities
- Comfortable working with analysts and IT professionals, and familiar with high level analytical approaches
- Own the test learn framework for the customer team, and lead on the associated planning and review cycles
- To create a results repository and maintain this asset, enabling the business to maximise value from previous campaign activity
- To ensure that audience selections, personalisation and planned tests are accurate, quantifiable, measurable and well documented
- Ability to interpret data and analysis, summarise key findings, play back learnings, and make recommendations identifying the next course of action
- Comfortable with explaining sometimes complex data topics in a clear and simple way
- Ability to plan and manage the data-delivery of complex multi-step communications including some of our key operational programs
Qualification & Experience:
- Passionate and knowledgeable when it comes to data, particularly its application to customer and marketing activities
- Prior experience in a mid-seniority data planning role, or having previous CRM / data-focused campaign planning experience. Preferably from within an international organisation.
- An understanding of CRM, email and digital marketing disciplines- previous experience in a campaign management role would be advantageous
- Comfortable working with large datasets, and with a good understanding of technical tools including ESP, campaign reporting tools and excel.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise a campaign data backlog, and manage external agency resource
- Track record of successfully providing clear and customer-focused audience and data plans, which deliver incremental revenue and value for the business
- Able to manage a busy data development schedule and prioritise accordingly to deliver to often tight timescales
- To have a keen interest in developing a high degree of data and technical knowledge and a desire to keep abreast of latest developments in the data and technology space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A