The Cyber Compliance Officer is responsible for monitoring the compliance of easyJet against our internal policies and external requirements such as NIS and PCI DSS. This will allow easyJet to track compliance on a continuous basis and ensure that all mandatory compliance reporting is met. Additionally, the specialist is responsible for reporting against internal compliance objectives, polices and standards.
- Monitoring adherence to easyJet’s compliance requirements
- Preparation of compliance reports to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Management, CAA and Acquiring banks)
- Building relationships with peers in relevant compliance bodies
- Tracking activities against the compliance calendar
- Collating information from the control and information asset registers to provide internal compliance reports
- Day to day liaison with relevant bodies in respect of compliance reporting
- Tracking, management and reporting of risk, control and deviation remediation activities
- Tracking, management and reporting of audit remediation activities
- Development of overall compliance reporting metrics.
- Day to day liaison with external auditors, suppliers and internal resources where required, to meet compliance requirements
- Preparation of material for external auditors
Qualification & Experience:
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications.
- Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities.
- Previous work in a cyber / information security compliance role that has required a general broad understanding of controls. However business experience gained in a similar role combined with relevant information security / cyber security education would also be appropriate.
- CRISC, CISM or similar (eg Institute of Risk Management)
- COMPTIA Security + or other technical security qualification
- Able to work in a team. Plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons. Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work.
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Is fully aware of and complies with essential organisational security practices expected of the individual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, Uk
Application Deadline: N/A