Working with Platform Manager and 3rd Parties in the design, operation, change, development and assurance activities for Modern Workplace platforms and technologies utilised by easyJet across Europe.
- Work with the Platform Manager, easyJet’s Project managers & IT partners to provide central technology governance across projects within the IT estate.
- Support and manage third party suppliers throughout the project lifecycle of requirements gathering, design, dev & test and deployment of shared technology platforms.
- Be the easyJet subject matter expert for one or more relevant technology platform components.
- Work with partners to assure detailed level designs and/or change requests meet the required standards.
- Provide EUC engineering resource in conjunction with easyJet’s partners to relevant projects, delivering a ‘one team’ approach to technology delivery.
- Highlight opportunities to improve/evolve service and technology platforms.
- Reporting to the Platform Manager, providing critical subject matter expertise in one or more components of a shared technology platform.
- Provide detailed review of upcoming releases\patches and major platform/component updates.
- Work with the rest of the Modern Workplace Team to govern the lifecycle of one or more of easyJet’s shared technology/EUC platforms.
- Plan, document and implement small changes where appropriate.
- Provide Technical oversight to Programmes, Projects and BAU maintenance activities.
- Provide 3rd line support where appropriate
- Assist with testing and validation of changes and/or deployments where necessary.
- Solid Operational experience.
- Proven experience of working with IT suppliers in an outsourced environment.
- The ability to work across multiple projects in parallel and the ability to contribute to wider group strategies.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with vendors and review technical proposals from a subject matter expertise angle to ensure technical solutions
- meet easyJet’s requirements.
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of ITIL.
- Good knowledge of other IT disciplines including Service, Data, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, Uk
Application Deadline: N/A